We are opening the 3rd World University Student Winter Camp for Korean University students and foreign
As Kyung Ju is the place where international students should have visited at least once, we decided to
hold the event in Kyung Ju to promote collaboration and unity to international students.
1. Date: 2015 January 16th- 18th
2. Location: Kyung Ju
3. Entry Fee: 90000 won (Excluding the transportation expenses, food and lodging expenses
and admission fee)
4. Number of participants: 100 participants (Korean university students 60, Foreign students
5. How to apply:
1) Online Application: http://goo.gl/ZgveCv fill out the form and submit it.
2) Pay a registration fee (Registration fee is part of entry fee): transfer 40000won into
국제청년교류지원센터 account . (국민은행, 국제청년교류지원센터, 344901-04-
*Payment of registration fee must be made to complete your application
6. Refund Policy
Canceling your participation before 2015. 1.02 12:00pm : A full refund of registration fee
After 2015. 1.02 12:00 PM and before 2015. 1.09 12:00pm: 50% refund of registration fee
After 2015.1.09 12:00pm: No refund will be provided
7. For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-4032-4446
*On the basis of first-come first-served, applications for participation will be closed.
*Foreign participants must be able to speak Korean well enough to communicate since
translation service will not be provided.
*A detailed schedule and more information on accommodations will be posted within a few